It is our pleasure to invite you to submit your research article to the 4th Udayana International Nursing Conference (Udayana INC) that will be held on 24-25 June 2022. The 4th Udayana International Nursing Conference (Udayana INC) initiated by Nursing Study Program Faculty of Medicine Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia focusing on the theme “Driving Healthcare Innovations to Strengthen Resilience of Nursing Education and Practice in A Changing World” which is divided into several topics:
1. Tourism Nursing
2. Maternal Health
3. Technology in Health
4. Emerging Disease
5. Interprofessional Education
6. Clinical Nursing in Global Challenge
7. Disaster Management and Global Nursing
8. Family Nursing
The abstract should be less than 300 words with the template Background, Aim, Method, Findings, and Conclusion.
The selected papers will be published in Journals:
1. Enfermeria Clinica Journal (Scopus Q3)
2. Journal of A Sustainable Global South (SINTA 5)
3. Jurnal Ergonomi Indonesia (SINTA 3)
4. Jurnal Ilmu Keperawatan Jiwa (SINTA 3)
5. Jurnal Keperawatan (SINTA 3)
6. Jurnal Gawat Darurat (SINTA 5)
7. COPING (SINTA 5)
8. Jurnal Keperawatan Respati Yogyakarta (SINTA 4)
- Abstract submission (Early Bird Deadline: April 15 2022, Late Bird Deadline: May 31, 2022).
- Full text submission deadline: June 10, 2022.
- Conference Day: June 24-25, 2022.
# Early bird (Deadline April 15, 2022): 500.000 IDR (Domestic), 40 USD (International).
# Standard fee (Deadline June 10, 2022): 750.000 IDR (Domestic), 55 USD (International).
# Early bird (Deadline April 15, 2022): 200.000 IDR (Domestic), 15 USD (International).
# Standard Fee (Deadline June 10, 2022): 250.000 IDR (Domestic), 20 USD (International).
Payment should be in the form of Bank transfer to following account:
Domestic (BNI Virtual Account: 9883334402112201)
International (SWIFT CODE: BNINIDJARNN, Bank name: BNI, Branch: Denpasar)
For REGISTRATION, please visit this link https://ucs.unud.ac.id
We would like to thank you for your kindness to share this information to your colleagues/students. Please email us for any questions to email@example.com or the PIC Juniartha (+62856 370 391 3) and Ary Antari (+62819 3300 017 9).
We are looking forward to meeting you in the 4th Udayana INC 2022.
The 4th Udayana International Nursing Conference 2022 Committee.